Police: Man shot and killed in Charlotte
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Police said a man was killed after a shooting Sunday afternoon in Charlotte.
WSOC reported that 24-year-old Keith R. Houston was found suffering from an apparent gunshot wound after police responded to a call around 12:30 p.m. at the 3000 block of Tuckaseegee Road.
Authorities said he was taken to Carolinas Medical Center where he was pronounced dead.
Officials said the investigation is in its early stages. Details on a possible suspect or motive were not released.
Anyone with information about this incident can call Crime Stoppers at 704-334-1600.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train