NC man charged with sex crime against teen
Derrick Jamal Wilson, 41, of Raeford.
HOKE COUNTY, N.C. — A Raeford man has been charged with a sex crime against a teenager.
WTVD reported that 41-year-old Derrick Jamal Wilson was charged with two counts of statutory rape involving a 15-year-old girl.
Wilson was arrested Saturday and placed in the Hoke County Jail under a $100,000 bond.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave