Motorists advised to watch for slick spots on Sunday
Our snow maker is moving away and will grow into another major winter storm for the Northeastern cities like Boston and Providence, Rhode Island for Sunday.
Back in the Triad, any water on the roads will freeze with lows falling into the 20s. People who are going to be out and about on Sunday morning, should watch out for slick spots especially on bridges and overpasses. We should climb above freezing around noon on Sunday.
Sunday will be a sunny day. But it will be chilly and breezy with wind gust between 20 and 30 mph. Our next system on Tuesday will bring rain. Wednesday and Thursday will be dry with another chance for rain coming in on Friday.
More: FOX8 Weather page.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave