Teen mom charged after abusing 3 month old
ASHEVILLE, N.C. — A 19-year-old teen mom in Asheville is charged with felony child abuse, after she intentionally abused her three-month old infant so badly, it resulted in permanent or long-term injuries, WLOS reports.
The mother also has an extensive rap sheet including allegations of a hit and run, in which she used a vehicle to knock a man off a scooter, then back over him, according to the report.
In addition, she has 19 pending criminal charges from separate cases including burglary, possession of meth and theft.
Read more at WLOS
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old