What’s Right with Our Schools: Cummings High School and NCSU students team up
Have you ever thought about where our energy will come from when there is no more oil, gas or coal?
Students at Cummings High School in Burlington are experimenting with what could become the energy of our future.
The students are getting a little help from engineering students from North Carolina State University.
Cindy Farmer tells us it’s a partnership that is definitely What’s Right with Our Schools.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave