Two killed, two injured after shooting in Robeson County
(Photo credit: WTVD)
RED SPRINGS, N.C. — Two people were killed and two others were injured Wednesday in a shooting in Robeson County.
WTVD reports the shooting happened around 5:30 p.m. at a mobile home park on N.C. Highway 211.
Robeson County’s sheriff tells WTVD they received a call from a woman who said her husband had a gun about a minute before receiving another call from someone who said two women had been shot to death.
A man was also found shot at the scene and a second man was found injured, but not from a gunshot wound, WTVD reports.
Both men were taken to Southeastern Health in Lumberton. Their conditions were not available as of Thursday morning.
WTVD reports the shooting is being investigated as a possible domestic violence incident.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview