Two dead in apparent murder suicide at High Point home
HIGH POINT, N.C. — Randolph Co. Sheriff’s deputies have confirmed two people are dead following an apparent murder suicide at a home on Thursday.
Around 6 p.m., deputies responded to 1267 Beverly Hills Dr. in reference to a shooting. A 911 caller told officials two people had been shot inside the home.
Upon arrival, deputies found Clayton Woodrow Barricks, 29, and Jennifer Dawn Hill, 30, dead inside the home as a result of “an apparent murder suicide,” deputies said in a news release.
Deputies said Barricks and Hill were involved in a domestic relationship.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy