Pedestrian seriously injured after Greensboro crash
GREENSBORO, N.C. –A pedestrian was hit by a car around 6 p.m. this evening on South Elm St. at East Market St. in Greensboro, according to police.
The pedestrian was crossing Market St. and not in the cross walk, according to police.
The driver of the vehicle had a green light, authorities say.
The pedestrian has been transported to the hospital with possible life threatening injuries.
The accident is under investigation. No charges have been filed.
The intersection of North Elm St. and East Market St. was closed until about 10 p.m., while police completed their investigation.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy