Deportation of Burlington man cancelled
BURLINGTON, N.C. — U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has cancelled the deportation of Isaias Valles-Castejon, who was scheduled to be deported back to Mexico tonight at midnight.
Isaias Valles-Castejon faced deportation after he was arrested during a traffic stop in Alamance County last April.
The father of two has been in the country for about seven years.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home