Buckley Report: Love Letters
When was the last time you received a love letter? Or wrote one?
It was once a staple of any romantic relationship.
In today’s Facebook, Twitter and texting world, there is some fear that letter writing might become a lost art.
Bob Buckley looks at the history of romantic prose, and whether it truly is something of the past.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'