Buckley Report: Love Letters
When was the last time you received a love letter? Or wrote one?
It was once a staple of any romantic relationship.
In today’s Facebook, Twitter and texting world, there is some fear that letter writing might become a lost art.
Bob Buckley looks at the history of romantic prose, and whether it truly is something of the past.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home