U.S. Xpress lays off 40 Lexington employees
LEXINGTON, N.C. –40 people were laid off on Thursday when U.S. Xpress closed its Lexington facility, according to The-Dispatch.
The employees who were laid off included maintenance, operational and logistics positions, according to the report.
The Lexington location was a maintenance and secured drop-yard facility for cross-country shipments.
Read more at The-Dispatch
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview