Portion of I-40 East in Greensboro to be closed Sunday
GREENSBORO, N.C. –The N.C. DOT will close I-40 East at exit 212A near I-73 in Greensboro from 6 a.m. until noon on Sunday, in order to repair an overhead sign.
Motorists should use the following signed detour route and should allow additional time to reach their destination:
- From I-40 East, take I-73 South to I-85 North back to I-40 East
Message boards in the area will provide motorists traveling to PTI with information regarding alternative routes.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k