Portion of I-40 East in Greensboro to be closed Sunday
GREENSBORO, N.C. –The N.C. DOT will close I-40 East at exit 212A near I-73 in Greensboro from 6 a.m. until noon on Sunday, in order to repair an overhead sign.
Motorists should use the following signed detour route and should allow additional time to reach their destination:
- From I-40 East, take I-73 South to I-85 North back to I-40 East
Message boards in the area will provide motorists traveling to PTI with information regarding alternative routes.
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.