Minor injuries reported in accident involving GTA bus
GUILFORD COUNTY, N.C. — Minor injuries were reported Wednesday after a car collided with a GTA bus.
The accident happened near the intersection of Pitlockry Place and High Point Road. Police said a green Mercedes pulled out in front of a GTA bus, causing the accident.
Only minor injuries were reported.
High Point Rd. near Guilford College Rd. was blocked for a short period of time, however the road has since reopened.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting