Aging expert to discuss cars equipped for older adults
On Wednesday during the FOX8 Morning News, Linda Pritchett with Vital, the Magazine for Active, Older Adults will visit to discuss vehicles that come equipped with smart features for older adults.
AAA says nine out of ten older adults don’t drive a car that fits their aging needs. The agency is offering advice at seniordriving.aaa.com.
After 9:00, Pritchett will discuss AARP tips for safer, older drivers.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave