Woman killed in wreck on I-85 in Davidson County
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. — A woman died after her car reportedly crashed into multiple trees in the median of Interstate 85 in Davidson County.
The Lexington Dispatch reports 23-year-old Lauren Marie Feudale of Raleigh was driving a 2011 GMC SUV north on I-85 when her vehicle went off the road just north of mile marker 92 shortly before 7:45 p.m. Sunday.
The SUV collided with three trees before coming to a rest, troopers tell The-Dispatch.
Feudale was pronounced dead at the scene.
Troopers tell the paper the cause of the crash was “inattention.”
Kearns was going about 70 mph — the posted speed limit — before her SUV went off the road.
Read more: The-Dispatch.com
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k