Woman charged with selling drugs at Mayberry Mall kiosk
Credit: Mount Airy News
MOUNT AIRY, N.C. — A woman has been charged with allegedly selling hydrocodone pills from a business kiosk at Mayberry Mall in Mount Airy, the Mount Airy News is reporting.
According to the paper, Amanda Christine “Chrissy” Montgomery, 27, of Hillsville, Va., faces prescription drug charges as a result of an undercover operation.
The investigation started two months ago after authorities received a complaint that the suspect was selling pills while working at the mall.
On four separate occasions, Montgomery sold a total of 135 pills to an undercover ALE agent.
Montgomery faces several drug-related charges. She is jailed under a $75,000 secured bond.
Source: Mount Airy News
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem