Woman charged with selling drugs at Mayberry Mall kiosk
Credit: Mount Airy News
MOUNT AIRY, N.C. — A woman has been charged with allegedly selling hydrocodone pills from a business kiosk at Mayberry Mall in Mount Airy, the Mount Airy News is reporting.
According to the paper, Amanda Christine “Chrissy” Montgomery, 27, of Hillsville, Va., faces prescription drug charges as a result of an undercover operation.
The investigation started two months ago after authorities received a complaint that the suspect was selling pills while working at the mall.
On four separate occasions, Montgomery sold a total of 135 pills to an undercover ALE agent.
Montgomery faces several drug-related charges. She is jailed under a $75,000 secured bond.
Source: Mount Airy News
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting