Report: Harris Teeter considering sale
(WGHP File Photo)
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc. is considering a possible sale of its business, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing unnamed sources who are aware of the grocery chain’s discussions.
Matthews-based Harris Teeter has enlisted the help of JPMorgan Chase & Co. in considering its options, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k