Report: Harris Teeter considering sale
(WGHP File Photo)
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Harris Teeter Supermarkets Inc. is considering a possible sale of its business, The Wall Street Journal reports, citing unnamed sources who are aware of the grocery chain’s discussions.
Matthews-based Harris Teeter has enlisted the help of JPMorgan Chase & Co. in considering its options, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Source: The Wall Street Journal
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting