High Point Museum hosts ‘Kickoff to Kindergarten’ event
It’s only February, but the new school year will be here before you know it.
For parents with kids going to class for the first time, there’s a lot to plan ahead for.
The High Point Museum is hosting a “Kickoff to Kindergarten” event on Monday, Feb. 18. Parents can stop by between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and between 5 and 7 p.m. to get questions answered about how to prepare. The museum is located at 1859 East Lexington Ave.
For more information, you can call (336) 885-1859 or visit highpointmuseum.org.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- Kids react to a Walkman, make everyone feel old