High Point Museum hosts ‘Kickoff to Kindergarten’ event
It’s only February, but the new school year will be here before you know it.
For parents with kids going to class for the first time, there’s a lot to plan ahead for.
The High Point Museum is hosting a “Kickoff to Kindergarten” event on Monday, Feb. 18. Parents can stop by between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. and between 5 and 7 p.m. to get questions answered about how to prepare. The museum is located at 1859 East Lexington Ave.
For more information, you can call (336) 885-1859 or visit highpointmuseum.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child