Cal Ripken Jr. to visit Wake Forest University
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Later this month, baseball legend and Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. will attend a special event at Wake Forest University.
On Monday morning, Wake Forest Baseball Coach Tom Walter stopped by to discuss the event.
It’s slated to begin at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 28 in the Snead Room at Bridger Field House.
Tickets cost $100 per person or $900 per table.
Friday is the last day to register.
For more information and to register, visit WakeForestSports.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault