Cal Ripken Jr. to visit Wake Forest University
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — Later this month, baseball legend and Hall of Famer Cal Ripken Jr. will attend a special event at Wake Forest University.
On Monday morning, Wake Forest Baseball Coach Tom Walter stopped by to discuss the event.
It’s slated to begin at 6:30 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 28 in the Snead Room at Bridger Field House.
Tickets cost $100 per person or $900 per table.
Friday is the last day to register.
For more information and to register, visit WakeForestSports.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview