Temperatures to rise as scattered rain dampens the Piedmont
Temperatures will dramatically increase across the Piedmont Triad on Monday as a warm front surges northward.
Highs will be in the lower 60s by lunchtime, but a cold front will cross the Piedmont in the late afternoon.
Scattered showers are expected to stick around throughout the day, but total rainfall is expected to be light at less than 1/10 of an inch.
Throughout Monday evening, the showers will taper off and temperatures will settle to the upper 30s.
Skies will become partly cloudy by daybreak and Tuesday will be beautiful! Highs will remain very comfortable at around 60 degrees, but cooler, wetter weather is on the way for Wednesday.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it