Quartet available for Valentine’s Day in Guilford, Forsyth counties
Class — a quartet with the Greensboro Tarheel Chorus — is offering help to those who are still looking for a special Valentine’s Day gift for their sweetheart.
The group offers singing valentines complete with a single rose, a card and two songs for $50. For $100, they’ll deliver a dozen roses, chocolates, a card and two songs.
Those looking to book the quartet in Guilford County can call 1-855-789-SING. If in Forsyth County, call 774-4044.
In the video above, the group offers a sneak peek at what they’re offering.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault