Suspects sought after Walgreens robbed in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. – Police said they are looking for two suspects accused of robbing a Walgreens at gunpoint late Saturday night in Greensboro.
Authorities said the incident occurred around 11 p.m. at 3529 N. Elm Street when the men entered the store and demanded money from the safe with a handgun.
Officials said they also approached a woman customer in the store and demanded her purse.
The suspects allegedly took an undisclosed amount of cash and left in an unknown direction. No injuries were reported.
The first suspect is described as a black male, 6’2” with a thin build and wearing a purple hooded sweatshirt, dark pants with black and white sneakers. Police said he was armed with a small, silver handgun.
The second suspect is described a black male, 6” with a medium build. Police said he wore a black hat, a black hooded sweatshirt, black and grey gloves and dark pants with black and white shoes.
The investigation is ongoing. Anyone with information can call Crime Stoppers at (336) 373-1000.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK