House in Huntersville catches fire early Sunday
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — Authorities said that no injuries were reported in an overnight house fire in Huntersville.
WSOC reported that the fire started around 5 a.m. at the corner of Mullen and Main Streets. Officials said nobody was home at the time.
Firefighters said they saw heavy flames and smoke coming from the house. An estimate of damages or a cause of the fire was not released.
Read more: WSOC.
- Jeremy Mayfield's $1.3M mansion to be burned down
- Man tricked into thinking he's been in 10-year coma
- 13 arrested in drug busts in Yadkin County, surrounding counties
- Texas teen gets probation for deadly DWI collision with 'affluenza' defense
- $50M awarded over birth defect after test said baby would be OK