House in Huntersville catches fire early Sunday
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — Authorities said that no injuries were reported in an overnight house fire in Huntersville.
WSOC reported that the fire started around 5 a.m. at the corner of Mullen and Main Streets. Officials said nobody was home at the time.
Firefighters said they saw heavy flames and smoke coming from the house. An estimate of damages or a cause of the fire was not released.
Read more: WSOC.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault