House in Huntersville catches fire early Sunday
HUNTERSVILLE, N.C. — Authorities said that no injuries were reported in an overnight house fire in Huntersville.
WSOC reported that the fire started around 5 a.m. at the corner of Mullen and Main Streets. Officials said nobody was home at the time.
Firefighters said they saw heavy flames and smoke coming from the house. An estimate of damages or a cause of the fire was not released.
Read more: WSOC.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview