Forbush High, Davie County take home world cheerleading trophies
ORLANDO, Fla. — The Forbush High School Cheerleading squad spent the weekend at Disney World, winning the World Championship in the non-tumbling division on Sunday.
Davie County also won the world ranking for their division.
Both schools are bringing home trophies for North Carolina.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave