Chapel Hill man killed in Alamance County wreck
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Highway Patrol officials said a man was killed in a single-vehicle car wreck Sunday morning in Alamance County.
Authorities said 25-year-old Chapel Hill resident Jason Lydel Hargrove ran off the road and hit an embankment and a tree.
Officials said he was driving at a high rate of speed and died at the scene.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview