Chapel Hill man killed in Alamance County wreck
ALAMANCE COUNTY, N.C. — Highway Patrol officials said a man was killed in a single-vehicle car wreck Sunday morning in Alamance County.
Authorities said 25-year-old Chapel Hill resident Jason Lydel Hargrove ran off the road and hit an embankment and a tree.
Officials said he was driving at a high rate of speed and died at the scene.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k