Beverly Perdue to visit Duke University
DURHAM, N.C. – Students at Duke University may see former North Carolina Governor Beverly Perdue on campus starting next fall.
WSOC reported that the university announced Perdue will be a distinguished visiting fellow at the school’s Stanford School of Public Policy.
She is also expected to be an adviser to the school’s Duke Center for Child and Family Policy.
Perdue is also expected to spend the spring semester at Harvard University before the fall.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child