Beverly Perdue to visit Duke University
DURHAM, N.C. – Students at Duke University may see former North Carolina Governor Beverly Perdue on campus starting next fall.
WSOC reported that the university announced Perdue will be a distinguished visiting fellow at the school’s Stanford School of Public Policy.
She is also expected to be an adviser to the school’s Duke Center for Child and Family Policy.
Perdue is also expected to spend the spring semester at Harvard University before the fall.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview