Horror movie begins production in Alamance County
GRAHAM, N.C. — A horror movie focusing on ghosts and the supernatural is currently in the works in Alamance County.
Café Oscuro Films and Atlantic & Pacific Pictures have announced that “NEVERMORE” is currently in pre-production in Graham.
The movie is described as a supernatural horror suspense thriller that takes place in the fictional town of Cedar Rock Falls, North Carolina.
The film focuses on a man who decided to move his wife and 7-year-old to the family’s estate home.
The family starts to experience strange paranormal occurrences. The house is haunted by the ghostly apparitions of seven dead children.
The movie is written by and directed by Dean C. Jones, who has worked on films including “Coffin Baby,” “Ghouls,” “Haunted House” and “The Call.”
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy