Winston-Salem Symphony performing Valentine’s Day concerts
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — The Winston-Salem Symphony will be performing three Valentine’s Day concerts for those seeking a romantic, music-filled event.
The Music for Lovers concerts are slated for 7:30 p.m. Saturday, 3 p.m. Sunday, and 7:30 p.m. Tuesday.
On Friday during the FOX8 Morning News, conductor Robert Moody spoke about the upcoming performances.
For more information and tickets, visit wssymphony.org.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child