Wake Forest Baptist Weight Management Center helps to change lives
More people die from obesity each year than smoking, according to doctors at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Doctors consider obesity a preventable disease that more and more Americans are struggling with.
Wake Forest Baptist is one of ten hospitals in the country with an entire facility, The Wake Forest Baptist Weight Management Center, dedicated to weight loss.
To find out more visit WFB Weight Management Center’s website.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home