Wake Forest Baptist Weight Management Center helps to change lives
More people die from obesity each year than smoking, according to doctors at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center.
Doctors consider obesity a preventable disease that more and more Americans are struggling with.
Wake Forest Baptist is one of ten hospitals in the country with an entire facility, The Wake Forest Baptist Weight Management Center, dedicated to weight loss.
To find out more visit WFB Weight Management Center’s website.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy