Power still out at NC DMV headquarters; service affected across state
RALEIGH, N.C. — Officials said Friday morning that power is still out at the DMV Headquarters in Raleigh, affecting services at DMV offices across the state.
Officials said the outage began shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday.
“Computer systems used to conduct DMV services statewide have been affected,” officials said.
Primarily, officials say driver license and vehicle registration services are affected.
Those needing services at any DMV office are asked to call the office before visiting.
An update on the outage is expected Friday afternoon.
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home