Power still out at NC DMV headquarters; service affected across state
RALEIGH, N.C. — Officials said Friday morning that power is still out at the DMV Headquarters in Raleigh, affecting services at DMV offices across the state.
Officials said the outage began shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday.
“Computer systems used to conduct DMV services statewide have been affected,” officials said.
Primarily, officials say driver license and vehicle registration services are affected.
Those needing services at any DMV office are asked to call the office before visiting.
An update on the outage is expected Friday afternoon.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview