Police: Trinity man stole 9,000 newspapers
TRINITY, N.C. — A Trinity man has been arrested for stealing 9,000 copies of the High Point Enterprise in 2008, according to The Dispatch.
Kenneth Lee Wright was arrested for felony larceny for allegedly stealing $1,620 worth of newspapers on August 12, 2008, according to the report.
Wright apparently stole the newspapers from one of the locations where newspapers are dropped off for carriers.
Read more at The Dispatch
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave