NCDOT to increase speed limit on I-540
RALEIGH (WTVD) — The N.C. Department of Transportation has announced that it will increase the speed limit on a section of Interstate 540, according to WTVD.
The DOT will increase the speed limit from 65 to 70 miles per house between US 70/Glenwood Avenue interchange and US 64/264, according to the report.
The decision was based on a review of current speeds, crash data and road characteristics.
Read more at WTVD
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k