Fashionista commits suicide, leaves suicide ‘diary’
The fashionista who committed suicide by jumping to her death from the George Washington Bridge felt “under seige” by five people she barred from her funeral in her suicide note, including one person who told the woman to kill herself, the New York Post reports.
Ashley Anne Riggitano, 22, leapt from George Washington Bridge at 4:40 p.m. Wednesday.
Riggitano left a bag on the bridge that contained handwritten notes singling out the five people who had made her unhappy, and whom she did not want to attend her funeral.
“Go try to kill yourself on Xanax again, you unstable loser. Go f*** yourself and never speak to me again,” a woman wrote during a Facebook exchange with Riggitano, the New York Post reported.
Read more:New York Post
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k