Elderly man charged with murder after driveway dispute in Caldwell County
LENOIR, N.C. – An elderly man allegedly shot and killed another man during a dispute over the use of a driveway in Caldwell County, WCNC reports.
Ralph Barker, 71, is charged with the murder of Danny Marlin Bowman over a dispute about a driveway, according to the report.
Bowman was found dead in his vehicle with a gunshot wound.
The suspect was found on the scene and was taken into custody.
Read more at WCNC
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home