Elderly man charged with murder after driveway dispute in Caldwell County
LENOIR, N.C. – An elderly man allegedly shot and killed another man during a dispute over the use of a driveway in Caldwell County, WCNC reports.
Ralph Barker, 71, is charged with the murder of Danny Marlin Bowman over a dispute about a driveway, according to the report.
Bowman was found dead in his vehicle with a gunshot wound.
The suspect was found on the scene and was taken into custody.
Read more at WCNC
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview