Chris Wiles to deliver Valentine’s Day comedy special in Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Comedian Chris Wiles is hosting a Valentine’s Day event for couples seeking an evening of “Love and Laughs.”
The event is slated for 8 p.m. Thursday at the Greensboro Comedy Zone.
For more information and tickets, visit ChrisWilesComedy.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave