Charlotte City Council endorses agreement with Panthers
CHARLOTTE, N.C. –The Charlotte City Council reached an agreement to ensure the Carolina Panthers stay in the city, according to WCNC.
The Charlotte City Council endorsed a proposal that would give the Panthers $144 million in city money over the next 15 years for upgrades to Bank of America Stadium, according to the report.
State lawmakers must approve a one percent food and beverage tax in order for the deal to be finalized.
Read more at WCNC
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train