Power outage at NC DMV headquarters affecting service across state
RALEIGH, N.C. — Officials say a power outage at the DMV Headquarters in Raleigh is affecting computer systems at DMV offices across the state, affecting service in some areas.
Officials said the outage began shortly after 11 a.m. Thursday.
“Computer systems used to conduct DMV services statewide have been affected,” officials said.
Those needing services at any DMV office are asked to call the office before visiting.
Repair work is expected to last through the evening, officials said.
No other details were available.
- Watch WWE's touching tribute to The Ultimate Warrior
- 'Blood moon' timeline: Event will be a sight to behold, weather permitting
- 79-year-old 'Britain's Got Talent' dancer stuns Simon Cowell with her moves
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview
- The Ultimate Warrior's cause of death revealed in autopsy