No injuries reported in mobile home fire in Eden
EDEN, N.C. — Firefighters responded early Thursday to a mobile home fire in Rockingham County.
The fire was reported around 12:15 a.m. at 2050 Riverside Circle.
Nobody was home at the time, according to dispatchers.
No injuries were reported.
Dispatchers said the blaze was fully involved.
The Fire Marshal is investigating.
No other information was available.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k