Gas prices up across the Triad
Gas prices have increased in the Triad, with the average price of regular, unleaded gas up 12 cents from a week ago, The Winston-Salem Journal reports.
The price of gas was $3.51 a gallon on Thursday, compared with $3.39 a week ago, according to the report.
However, drivers in the Triad are paying less than they did a year ago, when the average price was $3.54.
Read more at The Winston-Salem Journal
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Baby born Tuesday is largest hospital has seen in over a decade
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it
- Tenn. girl wakes up for school, finds parents dead inside home