Family sues Disneyland, claims character is ‘racist’
A family in San Diego is suing Disneyland, claiming that an employee in a rabbit costume is racist, according to KSWB.
6-year-old Jason Black was on vacation with his family at Disneyland in August, when he went to hug his favorite character, The Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, according to the report.
Jason told FOX5 that he tried to hug the character, but he didn’t hug back.
His older brother also tried to hold the character’s hand, but he pushed his hand away, according to the report.
The Black family filed a lawsuit against Disneyland, claiming that the children were discriminated against by the person portraying the rabbit because they are black.
Read more at KSWB
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview