“Dirty Bingo” at NC State raises eyebrows
RALEIGH, N.C. — An event titled “Dirty Bingo” at North Carolina State University is raising eyebrows with its promise that participants can win sex toys paid for with student activity fees, according to WTVD.
Nearly 500 participants have signed up and will have the chance to “win some ‘unique’ prizes”, according to the report.
The Student Union Activities Board sponsored event will take place on February 12.
Read more at WTVD
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave