“Dirty Bingo” at NC State raises eyebrows
RALEIGH, N.C. — An event titled “Dirty Bingo” at North Carolina State University is raising eyebrows with its promise that participants can win sex toys paid for with student activity fees, according to WTVD.
Nearly 500 participants have signed up and will have the chance to “win some ‘unique’ prizes”, according to the report.
The Student Union Activities Board sponsored event will take place on February 12.
Read more at WTVD
- 40 people arrested across NC for human trafficking
- Why were huge military planes flying over the Piedmont today?
- The real story behind the 'train selfie' and the man kicked in head by 'conductor'
- Lexington man killed in accident on I-85 in Davidson Co.
- Judge tells convicted killer 'I hope you die in prison'