Cam Newton cheers from Auburn student section [VIDEO]
Cam Newton spent his Wednesday night cheering on the Auburn Tigers basketball team from the student section.
Newton, who recently went back to Auburn to finish his degree, watched the Tigers beat Alabama 49-37. He could be seen hanging out with students and screaming throughout the game.
“I wish I knew he was here. I would have put him in the game,” Auburn head coach Tony Barbee joked after the game.
“He’s still got some eligibility left.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave