Rachael Ray’s recipe for turning Bundt pan into bird feeder
On Wednesday during the FOX8 9:00 Morning News, Rachael Ray shared with us her recipe for turning a plain old Bundt pan into a bird feeder.
Rachael says to first fill a bowl with birdseed, dried fruits, and peanuts.
Then, combine one packet of gelatin with about 3/4 cup of flour, about two tablespoons of corn syrup, and two cups of warm water.
Stir everything together, then pour the mixture into the Bundt pan.
Allow the mixture to cool before hanging it in a tree with a piece of ribbon.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Woman killed in wreck on southbound Business 85 in High Point
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Woman admits to stealing toy from child's grave, explains why she did it