Monopoly retires the iron, adds a cat
Following an online voting campaign, Hasbro announced Wednesday the iron Monopoly game piece will be retired.
Scottie dog got the most support of the existing pieces, with 29 percent of the vote.
Those wanting some of the other cool new tokens can purchase a special Target-only edition of the board game that includes some of the game pieces that didn’t make the cut.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault