Made in North Carolina: The Precision Art Putter
David Fernandez has been making high fired stoneware for decades
When his son tried a club with a ceramic insert, he figured he could replicate that subtle difference.
The Precision Art Putter was born.
The putter comes in a variety of glazes and then it’s fired like any other pieces of pottery.
Luckily, it’s a work of art that meets all USGA standards.
The putters are priced at $145 dollars and can be found at David’s shop in Seagrove at 136 West Main Street or online at clayputter.com.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault