Made in North Carolina: The Precision Art Putter
David Fernandez has been making high fired stoneware for decades
When his son tried a club with a ceramic insert, he figured he could replicate that subtle difference.
The Precision Art Putter was born.
The putter comes in a variety of glazes and then it’s fired like any other pieces of pottery.
Luckily, it’s a work of art that meets all USGA standards.
The putters are priced at $145 dollars and can be found at David’s shop in Seagrove at 136 West Main Street or online at clayputter.com.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview