Ham’s Restaurants to open location in downtown Greensboro
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Ham’s Restaurants announced Wednesday plans to open a new location in downtown Greensboro.
The chain, a Greensboro institution since 1935, will begin renovations for its newest location on the first floor at 324 South Elm Street, the building formerly occupied by the restaurant Bin 33.
Bin 33 officially closed its doors on Monday.
Renovations will begin immediately and the restaurant should open next month.
“I have looked at many locations throughout the past year in Downtown Greensboro and this site was a perfect fit due to the close proximity to City View Apartments and all the new development currently happening Downtown,” said company President Rocky Scarfone.
Mayor Robbie Perkins added “I am excited that a Greensboro institution is opening in our Center City and I am sure that the Ham’s will be a success in downtown.”
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault