Greensboro home sales up 11 percent in 2012
GREENSBORO, N.C. — Existing home sales in Greensboro were up by 11 percent in 2012, according to The News & Record.
2,690 units were sold in 2012, up from 2,426 in 2011, according to the report.
The average time on the market for existing home was 108.9 days, down 8.6 percent from 2011.
Read more at The News & Record
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Silver Alert issued for woman missing from Winston-Salem
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k