Buckley Report: Becca’s Challenge
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — An essential lesson in life is that what happens to you isn’t nearly as important as how you react to it.
Becca is a 17-year-old from Winston-Salem and had to learn this lesson earlier than most of us.
Becca thought her only major challenge was dealing with Lupus, and the occasional forays into the hospital, but her issues continue to mount.
The most significant are her bouts with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
She has started an organization that works with other kids, struggling with the same issues.
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview