Buckley Report: Becca’s Challenge
WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — An essential lesson in life is that what happens to you isn’t nearly as important as how you react to it.
Becca is a 17-year-old from Winston-Salem and had to learn this lesson earlier than most of us.
Becca thought her only major challenge was dealing with Lupus, and the occasional forays into the hospital, but her issues continue to mount.
The most significant are her bouts with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
She has started an organization that works with other kids, struggling with the same issues.
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Video captures suspect stealing items from baby's grave