Graham man busted for trying to pass sandwich as pot
BURLINGTON, N.C. — A Graham man has been charged with selling an undercover police officer a bag that he said contained marijuana, but actually contained a half-eaten chicken sandwich, The Burlington Times News reports.
The man sold the sandwich to an undercover Burlington officer on Jan. 30.
The man was charged with the sale and delivery of a counterfeit controlled substance and the sale and delivery of marijuana, according to the report.
Read more at The Burlington Times News
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Man catches massive 805-pound shark, won't share his secret
- Randolph Co. middle school employee accused of sending obscene images to teenage girl
- NC girl kicked out of prom for wearing pants
- 'Ice Road Truckers' star accused of kidnapping prostitute, threatens to kill her over $1k