Go Daddy nerd now a ‘sex symbol’
Jesse Heiman, the “nerd” who got to make out with Bar Rafaeli during GoDaddy’s Super Bowl commercial, says the ad has transformed him into a “sex symbol.”
Heiman plays Walter, the embodiment of the “smart side” of Go Daddy“ that creates a website for your business, while Rafaeli plays the “sexy side” of your business.
“I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar,” Heiman said during and interview with CNET.
“I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”
Heiman’s a professional actor, but that doesn’t mean he’s not also a real geek, according to the report from CNET:
Looking over his IMDB credits, it seems Heiman has been typecast. In the 2012 movie “Noobz,” he’s listed as “Computer Guy.” He has six different nerd-related credits including “Nerd #1″ for an episode of “Entourage.” He clocks in with 31 mostly uncredited appearances on geek-fest show “Chuck.” So far, Heiman is passing the geek sniff test.
Read more: CNET
- This is why you don't take a selfie next to a moving train
- Remains of teens missing since 1971 found in submerged car
- Wu-Tang Clan affiliated rapper severs penis, jumps off building
- Woman shot dead while on phone with 911 for 13 minutes
- 24 people apply for 'World's Toughest Job,' get an emotional surprise at end of interview