Go Daddy nerd now a ‘sex symbol’
Jesse Heiman, the “nerd” who got to make out with Bar Rafaeli during GoDaddy’s Super Bowl commercial, says the ad has transformed him into a “sex symbol.”
Heiman plays Walter, the embodiment of the “smart side” of Go Daddy“ that creates a website for your business, while Rafaeli plays the “sexy side” of your business.
“I’ve actually had guys tweet me that they wish they were me, and girls tweet me saying they wish they were Bar,” Heiman said during and interview with CNET.
“I have girls run up to me and take pictures with me, tweet me for dates.”
Heiman’s a professional actor, but that doesn’t mean he’s not also a real geek, according to the report from CNET:
Looking over his IMDB credits, it seems Heiman has been typecast. In the 2012 movie “Noobz,” he’s listed as “Computer Guy.” He has six different nerd-related credits including “Nerd #1″ for an episode of “Entourage.” He clocks in with 31 mostly uncredited appearances on geek-fest show “Chuck.” So far, Heiman is passing the geek sniff test.
Read more: CNET
- Mom bites off dog's ear to save 2-year-old daughter during attack
- Two local schools make list of '10 Best High Schools in North Carolina'
- Update: Silver Alert canceled for Forsyth County woman
- Mistrial in case against man accused of passing school bus, killing child
- 3 arrested, 1 sought in Davidson Co. kidnapping, assault